Social media marketing sounds simple. After all, all you really need to do is post a few times to Facebook and interact with some customers on Twitter to really get the name out there about your business, right? Actually, not really. “If you build it, they will come,” is a great slogan for a baseball […]
What is Influencer Marketing? Influencer marketing is exactly what it sounds like. A person, group, place or brand that can influence a target market (highly visible, respected) because they talk about it, use it or tell others to buy it. Who are typical Influencers? Celebrities & Bloggers are the most common influencers. People with a […]
This idea of building a website and forgetting it is definitely old school thinking. Fresh content on your site is becoming just as important as having a user friendly, responsive site for your business. Just as your business changes, the content on your website must also change. Here are a few reasons WHY and a […]
- Everything you need to know about Facebook’s news feed changes
- 5 Predictions for Social Media Marketing on Instagram in 2018
- 10 Instagram stats to remember when planning your 2018 strategy
- 8 Easy Ways to Boost your Presence on Instagram
- I’m a Small Business, So How Does Influencer Marketing Work For Me?