Top 5 Minnesota Twitter Accounts You Should Be Watching
Not a big surprise to you, but we spend a lot of time on social media! Before we get down to business for our clients, we always see what some of our favorite twitter accounts have to say. It only makes sense that we give our hometown a little love and specifically our hometown twitter accounts that we can’t live without. Here are the 5 Must Follow twitter accounts with Minnesota roots, in no particular order….
1. Jason DeRusha: For so many reasons we love this “anti-anchor.” Sure he has great teeth (we think it’s an anchor prerequisite) but his funny commentary and general comfort in the anchor chair makes him relatable and hilarious. That charisma transfers well to his twitter account. Plus, we look to him to see where to eat next #DeRushaeats
2. Landyn Hutchinson: So she’s not exactly local…anymore… but this retired NFL wife of Minnesota’s beloved Steve Hutchinson has this lifestyle/mom/blogger/Facebook /cook/influencer thing down to a science. Sure, her pool house is bigger than most of our homes but she keeps it real posting some of the best finds for cheap! #foreveraminnesotan
3. Andrew Zimmern: He has had local fame for quite sometime but with the Travel Channel’s Bizarre Foods, Minnesota’s own Andrew Zimmern has become a national household name. Although we will leave the cow testicles to him, we love to follow his twitter account because he uses terms like “sexy” to describe food and gets us thinking about what we want for lunch as soon as we get to the office. #nomnomnom
4. Jesse Ventura: Probably a surprising pick and trust us, this in no way represents our political beliefs. If we are simply talking “Twitter gold” then this is an account to follow. We don’t know if he’s going to throw his hat into the race for 2016 but if he doesn’t, our hope is that he takes his Twitter account on the road as a comedy routine. #minnesotanotnice
5. Kate Arends: Rounding out our favorite Minnesota twitter accounts is Kate Arends of the lifestyle blog witanddelight.com. Her Pinterest account is worth a follow too. We are pretty sure that Wit & Delight and Post + Proper would be forever and we are also sure that if we were invited to her home, she would have white couches without stains on them! #femaleentrepreneur